Makes life so much easier!
4. Alt + Shift+ Up Arrow – This initiates a cool looking window switcher interface with w
4. Alt + Shift+ Up Arrow – This initiates a cool looking window switcher interface with which you can switch between windows using Arrow keys while holding Alt + Shift
5. Alt+F9/F10 – Minimize/ Maximize current window
6. Alt+F5 – UnMaximizes Current Window
7. Alt+F7 – This shortcut activates the move window option that lets you move current window using arrow keys. You can even move window to other workspace, try moving it to extreme right.
8. Alt+F8 – Resize current window with arrow keys
11. Shift+Ctrl+N – Create New Folder, Very useful shortcut
13. Ctrl + 1/2 – Change folder view to icon/list.
17. Alt + Up/Down Arrow – Move to Parent Folder/ Selected folder
18. Alt + Left/Right Arrow – Move Back/forward in Nautilus
19. Alt + Home – Move directly to your Home Folder
20. F9 – Toggle display of Nautilus Sidepane
23. Alt + F1 – Open Applications Menu
25. Win + Mousewheel – Zoom in / Zoom out Desktop. This one’s pretty useful if you are having a wireless keyboard/mouse.